Borel’s Annual Cultural Fair
March 26 - 28, 2018 | Food Fair Wed. March 28, 5-7pm
The Cultural Fair is Celebrating Its 29th Anniversary!
The Cultural Fair is a week-long celebration of Borel's rich cultural diversity. Festivities include:
- An all-school assembly
- Student cultural performances
- Social studies class "world tours"
- Scavenger hunt in the magically transformed Borel gym
- An evening food fair where students, their families, and friends enjoy food from over 20 different countries
Volunteer to Support this Great Event!
With such a big event, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer and get involved.
Students can help with the Cultural Fair and earn volunteer hours for your Social Studies Class. The more you help the more service hours you earn!
- Student Docent Information Here
- Perform a Group/individual Cultural Dance, Song, Play an Instrument, Etc.
- Serve Food at the Food Fair
We can't make this happen without the support of parents and adults.
- Be a booth leader
- Bring food or artifacts
- Help with set up on Sunday 3/25
- Chaperone the Social Studies tour on 3/28
- Work at the food fair
Adult volunteers please email Laura Quanbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about volunteering
Attention Booth Leaders: Get Ready!
If you have any questions about the fair or volunteering opportunities, please contact Serene Williams at email@example.com